Tis the season to be jolly and gift buying, fa la la la la la la…The ultimate His & Hers Christmas gift guide 2019 is here! Whether you need to buy something for your sister, your mum or your uncle you only see at Christmas there’s something for everyone, at every budget. Expect to see lots of slick design and plenty of interiors stuff and a little bit well being…after all Christmas is a time for some indulgence!
Right then, let’s start with the ladies in your life…slay your Christmas gift list like Beyonce with the ultimate gift…
1. Goal Digger Diary 2020 – for the avid goal setter and planner this is the ultimate diary for 2020. I bought the 2019 version and it’s a serious game-changer. From monthly reviews to weekly habit tracking and comes in several different colours.
2. Herbivore Rose Quartz Facial Roller – give her a little treat of self-care and this feels more luxurious than an Amazon purchase shipped from China!
3. Dine in style with these gorgeous ribbed iridescent wine glasses by Made.com
4. 4 pack scented candles for the candle lover. You could use the candles throughout the year.
5. Marble iPhone Dock – I absolutely love this super slick mobile phone docking station. Looks nicer than wires hanging out sockets and less likely for guests to accidentally nick!
6. White and Brass Book Ends – For the stylish lady who loves to read! I’m a huge fan of books and love to display them with lovely bookends.
7. Neom Wellbeing Essential Oil – Who doesn’t love Neom! I know I do! These Essential oil blends are a great way of relaxing, energising or giving your body the support it needs using these oils.
8. Pure Silk Pillowcase – every girl needs to have a silk pillowcase! Wake up to soft luscious locks and soft skin.
9. Interiors: Greatest Rooms of the Century Book – For your book and interior lover a marriage made in heaven. This book covers the best living spaces and created by 300 of the most influential people in the interior design
10. Don’t Tell Jasmine – For the special lady in your life and if she loves jasmine, (I mean which girl doesn’t?!) this scent is sure to get you in her good books. I know, I know, scent is super personal but this is no ordinary perfume. I’m a massive fan of Vilhelm Parfumerie and it’s only stocked in Liberty so it’s quite niched and erm a tad bit expensive! But that’s what makes it very special, it’s so light and sensual it’s basically summer in a bottle. This is on my ultimate wish list!!
For the gents we’ve got gadgets and gizmos…
1. Fosh Bottle – Stockfiller alert, sleek and eco friendly option.
2. aHead Headphones – sleek and beautifully designed and comes in a variety of colours.
3. Skagen Mother-of-Pearl Steel Mesh Watch – for the watch collector something different and unique.
4. Letter Board – This could work well as a joint couple present for the home as well as for the man in your life.
5. A6 Notebook – F*cking Genius – clearly one for the boys, nuff said.
6. Terrazzo Wireless Dock – In case you end up fighting over the marble dock why not buy yourself one!
7. Ortigia Shaving Gel – quite possibly one of the best men’s posh products out there and they smell sooo good!
8. Made.com Canvas Backpack – masculine and trendy bag for all his man things if he has any!
9. 100 Interiors Around The World – Another stocking filler, yes really it’s actually a really small book.
10. Soho Home – Robe – For the man who has everything but a Soho Home robe you can even personalise it to make it uber-luxurious
I hope the His & Hers Christmas gift guide 2019 has given you some ideas? If you’d like to hear the latest interiors news why not sign up to our regular newsletters below.
Check out my previous blog post on What to consider when buying a new build home?
Receive your free renovation guide, interior tips and the latest news.
Add a comment